Boats, pontoons and personal watercrafts will be stored in a safe and secure Morton Building. Storage rates include winterization and spring preparation.
Winterization items include:
- Drain hull
- Add and run fuel conditioner into engine
- Fog engine block for rust prevention
- Drain engine block, power steering pump, oil cooler, and manifolds
- Drain heaters, ballast tanks, showers, etc.
- Charge and disconnect battery
- Replace fuel/water separator canister
- Fill engine block with antifreeze to ensure protection
- Dry out interior
- Install cockpit covers
- Place in inside storage
Spring preparation items include:
- Charge and connect battery
- Run engine
- Check safety items including blower, navigation lights and bilge pump
- Vacuum and wipe down interior, wash and dry outside of hull
Fall Pick Up and Spring Delivery:
In order to optimize your boating season, WX can pick up and deliver your boats to the lifts with minimal delays and scheduling issues for a true hassle free experience. Please arrange to have your boat keys available prior to your fall pick up. This service also includes FREE summer storage of your boat trailer.
*For scheduling and/or rates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org